EconomEtica is financed by :
• The Associated Universities in accordance with their statutes;
• Departments of the Associated Universities, which furnish research funds for scientific activities connected with the Centre’s areas of interest;
• Research Institutions, EU DGs and other international bodies which issue tenders and calls for proposalsin the Centre’s research areas;
• Other Public Institutions, Trusts or grant-makingFoundations which support research and projects in fields of interest to the Centre;
• Charities and public and private organisations which fund the Centre’s operations or some of its main projects;
• Research and training projects, and consultancy services commissioned by private organisations and falling within the scope of the Centre’s goals and competences.